Tuesday, 9 December 2014

My little Etsy Shop

Hi Everyone,

only a short post from me today I just wanted to draw attention for you that didn't know to my little etsy shop. I have some beautiful vintage goodies for sale and some lovely gift items to. I have listed some lovely vintage goodies this week and there all looking for new homes.

You can find my shop here at etsy.com/shop/VintageRetroDelights Although it says in the shop that I only post inside the UK I am happy to post abroad just send me an email within the shop and ask me.

This week I have listed all these gorgeous goodies...




If you see something you like click on the shop link above and it will take you there all these items and more can be viewed and brought in my little shop.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my last post,

I am healing well but have now come down with a chest and throat infection so not feeling great and coughing is not helping the pain in my tummy but hey ho must not grumble.

Enjoy your week everyone,

Love and hugs dee xx

8 comments:

  1. You're doing really well with your Etsy shop Dee

    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you've been suffering both before and after the surgery. I hope those boys are taking good care of you. Your Etsy stock is so lovely. I hope you quickly recover & feel as well as possible for the Christmas season. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel loads better soon, Dee! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Boo :( I hope you feel much better very soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your Etsy sales are going well, Dee, and that you are back to full health as soon as possible! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon and good luck with your etsy store. Have a lovely Christmas and New Years X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Dee, thank you for your kindness and support on my blog post about Mum. I'm hoping all goes well for your family in January. Cancer is a horrible illness and I'm sad to think you're feeling the impact of it on your family too. I hope your virus clears up soon and you're back feeling heaps better very soon. Huge love. Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are such amazing finds, Delia! I know a lot of vintage lovers who will love the pieces you have on sale. They're very eye-catching and unique. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better these days. Thanks for sharing that! More power to you and your business! :)

    Herman Thompson @ AccountAbility Plus

    ReplyDelete