Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Dee Dee's Vintage and Handmade Autumn Fair




Hi Everyone,

thank you for your lovely comments on my last post. So much has happened since then we have spent a lovely week in Portugal and adopted another Greyhound a lovely little girl called Molly, and spent time away in our lovely vintage caravan Bertie. But time seems to always run away from me and I will share those  little events with you next time. This time i am just checking in to let you all know ( well those of you that live in the West Country of England ) that its soon time for my Autumn Fair.

So if you are looking for somewhere to go this Saturday 11th October then why not pop along to our Vintage and handmade Autumn Fair at Trull Memorial Hall, Taunton, Somerset, TA3 7JZ. Doors open at 10am and close at 3pm.

We have some Fabulous seller's joining us again and each one completely different from one another so there will be a wonderful collection of unique items for sale. A great friendly place to come and maybe start your Christmas shopping ( I know i said the dreaded C word ) always lovely to buy something unique and handmade instead of shopping in the usual high street shops.

We Also have the fabulous Belle's Cosy Crochet Corner where you can learn the basic art of Crochet for free :-)

And also the fabulous  Sally Light with her wonderful and Unique Bicycling Button Museum.

Alongside our lovely Tea room which will be serving scrummy homemade cakes and refreshments ( where all the funds go to Brainwave )



Be lovely to see you there if you are able :-)

I will pop back again soon so bye for now,

Love and Hugs Dee xx

5 comments:

  1. How lovely to see your name pop up at the top of my list!
    How I wish I lived closer!!
    I am in Plymouth the last week of October, so maybe we can have a little meet up?
    Have a brilliant time on Saturday!
    Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I am going to have time to make it but am going to try and reschedule a couple of things. It really is about time I visited one of your fairs!
    Would also be interested in having a stall at one of your next fairs if you have space ...
    Would love to see and hear more about Molly.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of luck with the fair, Dee, I'm sure it will be a great success. Glad to hear you had a fab holiday, and have a new addition to the family as well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with the fairs! Glad you had a lovely holiday! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home and Bertie are INCREDIBLE! Gonna try and find your e-mail too, but can I feature it on my blog interior design series!? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete