Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Dee dee's Vintage and Handmade fairs presents a Gatsby style evening

Hi Everyone,

I know I am a very bad blogger these days but our lives change and take us in different directions and this is what's happened to me but its all good and positive ;-) It just doesn't enable me to be an active member in blogland at the moment but I will come back properly when the time is right in the mean time I will have to continue to just pop in and out.

I wanted to share my little bit of news with you all my Christmas fair on Saturday 14th December is mentioned in this months Homes & Antiques Magazine only a small mention on page 120 on their December Fair dates page but its still nice to see :-)



But what I really wanted to share with you all is that I am organising a lovely evening event next year 2014. I am really excited as it will be something a little different for us.

So here goes....


So the usual Vintage and Handmade Easter Fair will be taking place during the day on Saturday 5th April at Trull Memorial hall, near Taunton, 10.00am-3.00pm. Then it will be a quick clear up and re staging the hall 1920's style for a lovely Gatsby style evening :-)  With the wonderful Des Bacon's Red Hot Syncopators. Find and listen to them here www.desbaconsjazz.co.uk

If you are interested in joining us all the details you need are on the poster just click on it and it will be appear larger for you. Or find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DeeDeesHandmadeAndVintageFairs

And well that's it from me for now. Thank you for those of you that took the time to leave me comments on my last post. I will pop over to yours in the next couple of days.

Love and hugs dee xx

4 comments:

  1. Well you know what they say, variety is the spice of life and you have found something which makes you very happy so that's great. Good luck with the fair and well done on that lovely mention in the mag! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! You're going to do so well with exposure like that! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And in one of my favourite magazines too! Well done to you, onwards and upwards x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweet that is just so exciting......yay.......wishing all the best.....love v

    ReplyDelete