Wednesday, 16 October 2013

dee dee's vintage and handmade fair the event

Hi Everyone,

well the day arrived brightly and all the stall holders did an amazing job with their tables and kept the colour schemes of Autumn with lovely orange, brown and cream themes. There was some truly beautiful stock for sale a real treat for all the buyers that came. It was a new venue for us and it was really well supported on the day so thank you so much to everyone that attended and spent your money. I will let the photo's do the rest.....

This was my own stall
All my little evening bags sold apart from 2 :-)
Lovely Karen Bennett's stall

Judy Denton
 

Bronia Lee


 
 

Rosemary Hallett
Jo Reed, the smell of her home grown lavender was gorgeous

Jo lifewithpickle-lily.blogspot.com
For the love of Amy

www.daisycottagetearooms.co.uk

Here we all busy setting up our stalls on the morning

Lovely Mary bagendbags.co.uk

Vicki Shortt

Claudia makes the most beautiful makeup bags

Carole
Keri Norris


Lovely Pauline Sayers

All set up and ready to go :-)

Jean Broadbent and her gorgeous Stain glass work
If you have got to the end of all those photo's thank you :-)

I am now looking ahead to our next fair. dee dee's Vintage and handmade Christmas fair is on Saturday 14th December at Trull memorial hall, near Taunton. 10.00am-3pm. Be great to see you there.


Thank you to those of you that left comments last time i will try and have a good old catch up next week with you all.

Take lots of care

Delia xx

13 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good day. It looks great! M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great day. I am really looking forward to Trull
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic, glad it went well! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that looks like everyone had some great items to sell! :) I wish I lived in the UK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the stalls look delightful, well done on another successful fair, Dee. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling, I'm so happy it went well and you had a great day!
    I spy a couple of things on your stall I would fall OVER myself to buy..........EEEK!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that was fun. I did a little virtual shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like it was a wonderful Fair, congrats on a job well done.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad it went well. No wonder though it all looks fantastic. Catch up soon.
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fabbbulous pieces! I have a few of those vintage plates with the flowers on! Looks like such a blast!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paradise indeed, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I wish I could be there-
    .
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks amazing! loving those greyhounds as well! xxxx great to find you x

    ReplyDelete