Monday, 16 September 2013

Homes and Antiques Magazine will be with us at Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share my little bit of exciting news with you all. I received an email today from  Alice Roberton who is the roving ambassador for Homes and Antiques Magazine asking if she could have a pitch at my Christmas fair on Saturday 14th December at Trull memorial hall, Near Taunton. I am so very pleased because it will be great advertising for all the lovely sellers that attend and spend so much time not only sourcing there vintage stock but for all the wonderful handmade sellers that put so much time and effort into making their wonderful stock to :-)

 Alice will be selling the Magazine's at a reduced rate for visitors along with exclusive fair subscription offers and gift subscription offers to. She will also be selling one off Vintage items that have appeared within the magazine.

You can find them here at www.homesandantiques.com

So if you are around that day please pop along be lovely to meet you dee dee's Vintage and handmade Christmas fair



Thank you for those of you that still take the time to leave comments even though I am not around as much in blogland these days it means a lot.

Take lots of care,

Love and hugs dee xx

12 comments:

  1. Now I am really looking forward to the fair!
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived nearer,I would so LOVE to be there!
    I have said 'goodbye' to my blog,I felt after 4 years it was time to go.Will be popping in often to see you though Dee.
    Take care,

    Love Bellaboo X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling, that is splendid news!
    Argh, I am soooo faaaaaar awaaaaaaay........SO want to be there! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting, good news.
    Hugs to you Dee,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to be believe Christmas stuff is out already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dee that is fabulous news......yay.........oh I wish I had a wonderful vintage magic carpet........I would fly to the fair in a flash and pile it up with lots of treasure to bring home........ahhhh dreams.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, dear Dee. You do deserve it all.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! I know it's going to be a roaring success! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. exciting! sounds like good publicity to get things going!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful news, Dee! So pleased for you!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats, I have just found your blog I love you home, you have such wonderful things

    ReplyDelete