Tuesday, 16 July 2013

I am still here in the background

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say that I am still here but I have decided to take a blogging break for a while. Life has changed very much for me in the past 12 months and I am spending lots of quiet time at home in my lovely home and garden and enjoying the beautiful sunshine, summer seems to have arrived :-)

My summer house is nearly finished the roof was completed on Saturday and I am just waiting for the facial board to go on the front. The inside has been finished for months now and we spend most evenings in there during this hot weather its a great outside space and Midi has adopted it to and loves to sleep and play with his toys in there.

If you look closely you can just spot him asleep on the rug inside the door :-) ( If you click on the photo it will appear larger for you)

I will say goodbye for now I am not sure when I will be back when the time feels right is all I can say. Just to say to that my next vintage and handmade fair that I have organised takes place this Saturday 20th July at Trull Memorial hall near Taunton, Somerset, it starts at 10am-3pm. So if you are around the area on that day do pop along and say hello it will be so lovely to see you.


So from myself and Midi I will say goodbye for now.

Take lots of care

Hugs dee xx

16 comments:

  1. How good to see you pop up at the top of my list again, lovely!
    Like Midi, I think I would move into your summerhouse, it looks very inviting. I like the idea of you spending quiet time in there...re-charging your batteries!
    Have a great Fair; our local one is on that day too!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that all is well in your world. Keep enjoying home life and come back when you are ready.

    Your summer house looks so lovely! And Midi is so cute. Take care.


    Of

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be here when you return, enjoy your super summer house! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to hear from you and see beautiful Midi again. The summerhouse is looking gorgeous.
    Hope the fair goes really well and that you start blogging again soon, I miss you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There you are! Good to hear all is well!
    Middi is so gorgeous, and looks so settled and relaxed!
    A break is always healthy, and certainly a good idea whilst you have all this wonderful weatehr to enjoy!
    XXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take as long as you need, as long as you do come back! Have a wonderful summer and keep in touch. x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your summerhouse looks beautiful, Dee. Take care of all your boys, enjoy the summer, and come back when you're ready. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sound very content Dee and that is the most important thing. Midi has certainly settled in wonderfully and completed your little family.

    I had a summerhouse in my old house and it was lovely to spend the evenings in. Enjoy the rest of the summer taking it easy. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take care Delia. Enjoy your quiet time and your wonderful summerhouse! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs to you Dee, hope you are feeling well and are having a lovely summer.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Take all the time you need and enjoy yourself! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it's good have a wee break from blog land.........perfect time to wrap yourself with summer. Your home is such a vintage haven......I would want to be playing there all the time.
    The summerhouse is just so pretty.
    Love V

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your break Dee and your beautiful summer house.Hope Midi is keeping cool in this heat.Poor Bella doesn't like it at all!
    Love Bellaboo X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to Saturday! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a lovely restful time and wish you well
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete